Summer Schedule - Daily, 2nd weekend in June through Labor Day - 11:00 am - 8:00 pm
Key access only *
Weekends and holidays during school year - 11:00 am until 8:00 pm
Key access only *
During posted hours, no lifeguard on duty.
Pool Rules & Regulations
- No lifeguard on duty. Children under the age of 14 may not use pool without a parent or adult guardian in attendance.
- No use of pool allowed after dark.
- Pool gate must remain closed at all times. It is unsafe and illegal to prop pool gate open.
- Members are required to sign in their attendance, including their guests, during each visit.
- Guest fee rate is $10.00 and due at time of attendance. Failure to sign-in guests and pay guest fees may result in membership cancellation. Member may bring the same guest no more than (2) times during a month; guests must be accompanied by member.
- Safety rules: no running, no horseplay (dunking, chicken fights, pushing, shoving, etc.)
- Shower before entering the pool. While swimming pool attend(s) check and regularly adjust chemical levels in the pool, which maintain safe, clean water; it helps for swimmers to shower before entering the pool. Many people use hair products, lotions and oils, and it is better if we remove as much of those products before swimming to keep the pool as clean as possible, for as long as possible.
- No diapers allowed in pool. Appropriate "swimmers" or plastic pants are required while children are in the pool.
- For the health and safety of others; no excessive splashing or spitting of water, no pets allowed in pool area, no glass containers allowed in pool area, and no food allowed in the pool.
The maximum occupancy of the pool is 100 people.
Members are encouraged to bring guests to the pool, to the extent it does not interfere with the leisure and comfort of other members. Guests must follow the same rules of conduct as members while on pool grounds. Member must accompany guest during each visit. drop box above the sign-in book.
Fees: $10.00 per person required at entrance for every guest entering pool area.
Special Guests: Non-swimming senior citizens and handicapped persons brought with a guest will be admitted free with a member. If they use the pool, however, a guest fee must be paid.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at any time.