Oak Springs Clubhouse and Oak Springs Pool are available for your next special event!
Oak Springs Clubhouse Rental
- Special Event Rental Fee: Oak Springs Members $250 with refundable $200 security deposit/$100 cleaning fee.
- Non-Members of Oak Springs may rent the Clubhouse if sponsored by a current Member. Inquiries can be made to email@example.com for consideration.
- Ongoing Monthly Classes/Meeting Rental: $30 per hour (3 hour maximum -- including set up/breakdown)
- Intimate special event setting for; banquets, anniversaries, reunions, birthday parties, meetings and classes. Room Capacity - 49 Sit down / 100 Reception
Oak Springs Pool Rental
- The pool is available for rental at an additional charge of $75.00 + $10.00 per guest. Guests will share use of pool with members. Pool parties require a certified lifeguard to be on duty at all times. A list of certified lifeguards will be provided upon payment.
- A PORTION of the Upper DECK is available for rental to MEMBERS ONLY at a charge of $175.00. Reservations required. Please send inquires to firstname.lastname@example.org. Not to be used with Clubhouse unless entire facility is rented for the event.
- RENTER must be present during the entire event.
- RENTER is responsible for all actions of guests.
- No reservation reserved until online clubhouse application form is complete with rental payment. Damage deposit required day of event or keys will not be distributed.
- Renter agrees to inspect clubhouse prior to event. Any damages to clubhouse will be immediately reported to the clubhouse chairman.
- Following use of the Facility, Renter is responsible for contacting the clubhouse chairman within one day, requesting inspection of the Clubhouse and return of the Clubhouse key. If the Clubhouse is left in the same shape as it was found (or better!) the $200.00 security/cleaning deposit will be refunded within one week. If there is any damage or the need for a professional cleaning, the $100.00 deposit will be retained by the Association. All with be assessed within a week and the balance of the deposit will be refunded at that time - or an appropriate agreement will be entered into between both parties.
- Oak Springs Pool is not responsible for any illicit drugs or alcohol-related incidents. Alcohol can be consumed by people of 21 years or older. Minors seen consuming alcohol or possessing illicit drugs on premises will result in immediate cease to event. All deposits will be forfeited and the Orinda Police Department will be contacted immediately.
- Noise: With consideration to our neighbors, no amplified music will be permitted and sound should be contained to a minimum.
- No smoking, open flame candles, torches or such are permitted. Battery operated candles are a great alternative.
- Confetti and glitter are strictly prohibited.
- PLEASE NOTE: Renter encouraged to visit facility prior to event date - Renter responsible for moving sofa furniture to meet your event needs. Room includes use of stand and sip round tables, 8' banquet tables and white folding chairs. Linens available to rent at an additional cost.
- IN ORDER TO RECEIVE FULL DEPOSIT REFUND:
Clubhouse cancellation policy - 100% refund for cancellations more than 30 days prior to event.
- Removal of all decorations, rental equipment, and personal property from premises.
- Stack and return all tables and chairs back to designated area.
- Clubhouse must be cleaned by Renter or professionals after the event.
- All floors, including restrooms/patio deck, swept and mopped.
- Leave building and grounds looking as it did when you arrived.
- ALL TRASH MUST BE REMOVED FROM PREMISES.
- No damage to premises. The cost to repair damages will be deducted from the security/cleaning deposit.